PowerShell Tools for Visual Studio brings the richness of the Visual Studio development experience together with the power of PowerShell. Using this extension you can:
- Edit, run and debug PowerShell scripts locally and remotely using the Visual Studio debugger
- Create projects for PowerShell scripts and modules
- Leverage Visual Studio’s locals, watch, call stack for your scripts and modules
- Use the PowerShell interactive REPL window to execute PowerShell scripts and command right from Visual Studio
- Automated Testing support using Pester
Converts C# to PowerShell and back again. Work in progress! There is also a Chrome plugin for this converter.
Neat News uses the Mercury Web Parser to extract the web content from articles and display a distractionless webpage. It also shortens URLs for sharing with your friends.